Application deadline: Monday 31st January 2022
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED:
The OXFO x FMDQ Young Entrepreneurs
Leadership Programme (YELP) will offer twenty (20)
young emerging Nigerian leaders with a bespoke leadership
training programme delivered over 4 months.
This online programme requires a commitment of
at least 10 hours per month, consisting
discussions with world-leaders in business and
- Masterclasses to build
essential leadership skills, and;
- Online community social
- If successful, you must be available to take part in the 4-month programme which runs from 25th April 2022 to 26th August 2022.
- The form must be completed by aspiring young entrepreneurial leaders (aged 21-35 years) based in Nigeria.
- Application deadline: Monday 31st January 2022 at 23:59 GMT
- Interviews: Monday 7th February to Friday 18th February 2022
- Selected leaders announced: By Friday 25th February 2022
- Programme starts: Monday 25th April 2022
- Programme ends: Friday 26th August 2022
- The Oxford Foundry (OXFO) and FMDQ Private Markets Limited (FMDQ), Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, have partnered to accelerate the growth of Nigeria’s start-up ecosystem and nurture a future generation of young Nigerian leaders in entrepreneurship, through knowledge exchange and collaboration.
- For further information, please read our FAQs and the press release on the OXFO and FMDQ partnership. For specific enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com